Are you looking for prizes to put in a potty training prize box for a toddler? Are you tired of getting up multiple times at night to check whether your child has used the bathroom? Well, don’t worry because there are different types of prizes that will help you to achieve your goal of potty training.
What is a Potty Training Prize Box ?
Toddler potty training prize boxes are specially designed to keep the kids motivated to use the potty. The boxes are filled with various items that will make your toddler happy and excited to use the toilet.
Prize boxes are basically the most popular toys for kids. It is designed to be a toy box and children like it because of the prize that they can get for opening the box.
Why a prize box is the best option for potty training?
- The reason why a prize box is the best choice is that the prize is hidden and not in the form of something obvious. When your child is getting the prize, he will not know about it, so he will try hard to find the prize in the box.
- The box is large and has enough space for the kids to hide the prize.
- The kids don’t feel that the box is a big mess and they don’t want to clean it.
- The kids don’t need to clean the box and the prize, and they will not disturb others.
- A prize box is much safer than other toys as the kids can’t open it without the key.
- You can hide the key somewhere else, and you won’t be able to know where the prize is.
- You can hide the prize for a very long time, but you cannot do it for a short time.
- Your toddler can easily learn the value of the prize that is hidden in the box.
- The kids will play with the prize, and they will enjoy it.
- You don’t need to spend much money on the prize box.
Here are the 10 Best Prizes to Put in a Potty Training Prize Box:
Make potty training fun for your toddler by filling a bag, basket, or box with small potty prizes such as:
Every time your toddler uses the potty successfully, let them choose a prize. Keep the prizes on display to motivate your toddler. Or add an element of surprise by having your toddler reach into the sack or box to see what prize they pull out.
We all want to have a perfect and lovely kid, but we don’t have any idea how to make him potty trained. But you don’t need to worry, you can get the best solution of potty training your toddler with the help of a prize box.